1. Improve or augment the area with fat injections
2. Used for cosmetic purposes
3. Helps heal wounds and scars
Fat Grafting helps enhance the cosmetic appearance of the face, breast, hands, feet, hips, and buttocks.
Fat grafting is also used in healing wounds and scars.
Lip Augmentation with Fat Grafting
1. Below the eyes to restore a youthful appearance
2. Fine lines and wrinkles
4. Cheek Enhancement creating the appearance of higher cheekbones
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
1. Increases breast size
2. Corrects breast asymmetry
3. Repairs radiation tissue damage
4. Helps correct scar deformities
Buttock Augmentation with Fat Graft
1. Makes buttocks appear perkier
2. Increases buttocks size
1. Reduces wrinkles and rejuvenates appearance
2. Provides padding for bony feet
*Disclaimer: Individual results vary. Images do not constitute a promise or representation of any particular outcome or experience.
The process of fat grafting involves three steps:
1. Liposuction fat from the donor area
2. decanting, centrifugation, and processing of the fat
3. Inject the purified fat into the area needing improvement.
So, you’ve been thinking about a facelift to achieve a more youthful appearance and look forward to looking younger longer. Make an appointment at Fairbanks Plastic Surgery for a consultation. Our friendly staff is eager to help you set up a consultation and answer any questions that you have.
Dr. Grant A. Fairbanks is a graduate of Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia. He completed an internship in El Paso, Texas at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. Thereafter Dr. Fairbanks served as a General Medical Officer in the U.S. Military at Raymond W. Bliss Army Community Hospital at Fort Huachuca, Arizona. His training in both General Surgery and Plastic Surgery was completed at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania, affiliated with Penn State University. He is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
To further his training he accepted a fellowship in Craniofacial Surgery at Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Our friendly staff is eager to help you set up a consultation and answer any questions that you have.
Call us to set up your consultation at (801) 951-8099
*All post-operative pictures are of real patients of Fairbanks Plastic Surgery. Identifiable images are used with patient or parent of patient permission.